Royal Coster Diamonds is the oldest diamond-polishing factory in the world and is located in the heart of Amsterdam, on the Museumplein. The craft of diamond polishing is still central to us. This makes Royal Coster the leading player in the field of loose diamonds and diamond jewelry in the luxury segment. We only sell the best of the best. Customers from all over the world come to Amsterdam especially to buy the most beautiful diamonds and jewelry of the best quality from us.
As a Sales Representative, you are primarily responsible for the sale of diamonds, jewelry and watches. An interest in hospitality, customer experience and customer service are essential for this position. In addition to selling and giving memorable tours, you ensure that your customer database remains in order, and you are proactive in maintaining and building customer relationships.
Fluent knowledge of the Indonesian, English and Dutch language is necessary and good knowledge of the following languages are a plus: German, French, Spanish, Italian.
- Affinity for diamonds, jewelry and watches or similar luxury goods
- Customer-oriented, enthusiastic
- Good communication skills
- Commercially and results-driven
- Experience with telemarketing and working with a CRM such as Salesforce, Activecampaign or similar.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Willing to maintain relationships with customers over the phone and proactively approach new clients
- Are prepared to work 3-4 days a week (24-32 hours per week)
- Working hours: between from 8:45 to 17:45. You will be scheduled to work 2 weekends per month.
- Resident in Amsterdam or in the immediate vicinity
• A 1 year contract with possibility of extension.
• A multicultural work environment.
• An in-company product training about diamonds.
• A fantastic work location on the Museumplein of Amsterdam.
You can send your application letter within 2 weeks, including a CV and photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Royal Coster Diamonds B.V.
Attn. Human Resources
Paulus Potterstraat 2
1071 CZ Amsterdam
Tel: +31 (0)20 305 5572