Royal Coster Diamonds B.V. is the oldest diamond polishing factory in the world and is in the heart of Amsterdam, on the Museumplein. The craft of diamond polishing is still central to us. This makes Royal Coster the leading player in the field of loose diamonds and diamond jewelry in the luxury segment. We only sell the best of the best. Customers from all over the world come to Amsterdam especially to buy the most beautiful diamonds and jewelry of the best quality from us.
For our Goldsmith department we are looking for a Goldsmith. Most common daily activities are: customizing sold jewelry, repairing existing jewelry and setting diamonds for our international visitors and customers.
· Goldsmith, preferably with experience
· Quality-conscious, Stress-resistant, Accurate, and customer-oriented.
· Fluent knowledge of English is necessary, knowledge of Dutch is a plus.
· Working hours: 8:45 to 17:45; You will be scheduled to work 2 weekends per month.
· Resident in Amsterdam or in the immediate vicinity
· Friendly and representative.
· Experience as a Diamond setter or with 3D designing in Rhino or Matrix are an advantage.
• A competitive salary.
• A dynamic and challenging position.
• Pleasant, luxurious, and multicultural working environment.
• The contract is initially for 1 year with the aim of renewal.
• If you are already an experienced Goldsmith, our team can teach you how to set diamonds in order to become a Diamond Setter.
Do you want to work in this exciting and vibrant world of diamonds? Then send your application with CV and passport photo to: email@example.comRoyal Coster Diamonds B.V.
Human Resources Department
Paul Potterstraat 2
1071 CZ Amsterdam
Tel. Direct: 020-3055572