Royal Coster Diamonds B.V. is the oldest diamond polishing factory in the world and is in the heart of Amsterdam, on the Museumplein. The craft of diamond polishing is still central to us. This makes Royal Coster the leading player in the field of loose diamonds and diamond jewelry in the luxury segment. We only sell the best of the best. Customers from all over the world come to Amsterdam especially to buy the most beautiful diamonds and jewelry of the best quality from us.
For our Polishing Department we are looking for a Diamond Polisher.
The Diamond Polisher processes every rough diamond into a polished diamond. He/she determines the best cut of the rough diamond and applies the above steps. The diamond polisher is responsible for removing all imperfections from the diamond, a process that requires a lot of concentration and experience. The smallest mistake can cause the diamond to drop significantly in value.
- Diamond Polisher, preferably with experience
- Quality-conscious, Stress-resistant, Accurate, and customer-oriented.
- Fluent knowledge of English is necessary, knowledge of Dutch is a plus.
- Working hours: 8:45 to 17:45; You will be scheduled to work 2 weekends per month.
- Customer-friendly and presentable.
- Resident in Amsterdam or in the immediate vicinity.
- A dynamic and challenging position.
- Pleasant, luxurious, and multicultural working environment.
- The contract is initially for 1 year with the aim of renewal.
Are you not yet a diamond polisher, but you are interested in becoming one?
Call us and inquire about our conditions and options Internal Training.
Because the profession of diamond cutter is so specific, we offer coaching and guidance from our diamond polishers.
Do you want to work in this exciting and vibrant world of diamonds?
Then send your application with CV and passport photo to: email@example.com
Royal Coster Diamonds B.V.
Paulus Potterstraat 2
1071 CZ Amsterdam
Tel. Direct: 020-3055572