About the organization
Royal Coster Diamonds is the oldest diamond polishing company in the world and is located in the heart of Amsterdam on the Museumplein. For us, the craft of diamond cutting is still one of our trademarks. This makes Royal Coster the leading player in the field of loose diamonds and diamond jewelry in the luxury segment. We are looking for someone to strengthen the team for our marketing department. Duration
: 4 – 6 months (full time or part-time, almost everything is possible) Level of education:
third or fourth year HBO, possibly suitable for bachelor graduate Field of study:
Film and Audiovisual Media, Applied Photography and Image Communication, Communication & Multimedia Design, Editing and other directions within photography and film. MBO students with similar courses of study are also welcome to respond.
What are you going to do?
All those diamonds and diamond jewelry need, of course, to be captured in a beautiful way for our website, social media and other channels. This is a combination of photography and videography. For the photos you can think of:
- close-up photos of the products on a nice background,
- atmospheric photos of the polishers, goldsmiths, guides and other colleagues,
- photoshoots with professional models (possibly under the supervision of another photographer)
You can find examples of these pictures on our Instagram
. For the videos you can think of:
close-up videos of the products,
- short clips from, for example, diamond polishers or goldsmiths at work,
- A corporate film or commercial will be the crown on your internship (click the links for previous examples).
A driven student: hbo or mbo.
Assertive: after your introduction you go out in the company to look for nice material
Structured: you know what is expected of you and when it should be delivered.
Living in Amsterdam: or within a 30 km radius, or willing to relocate (temporarily)
- Available for four to six months
Experience with photography: you have learned to take photos during your studies
Experience with videography: you have learned to make videos during your studies
Experience with editing: with your editing you lift your images to a higher level
Affinity with luxury products: experience with diamonds, jewelry, and high-end watches is not necessary, but interest in this helps.
We offer a:
- Educational and challenging internship
- Internship allowance
- International and dynamic working environment in which you corporate with us
- Great addition to your resume
Interested in this vacancy? Then mail your resume and (a link to your) portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
citing “Application internship video & photography” for Mrs. Alina van der Meulen.